2017년 1월 14일 토요일

Review - Shot Gear La Makina 17g

Explo Darts, Product page

※ Shot Gear gave it to me for review. Thank you Shot Gear.
※ I write post with my experience, so some guys don't feel like me.

INTRO



Shot Gear have high level barrel making technology, so when they lunched brand, Slit No.5 made big issue.

JC Martinez model, La Makina is Shot Gear's second slit cut barrel. I heard that testers said that this is awesome.

So I also got this barrel and review it. : )

Box Shot




Shot Gear's typical package. Barrel Only.

Barrel & Setting Shot













Spec

L : 44.0mm
D : 6.7mm
W : 17.0g
M : T 90%
T : 2BA


±0.7g





Core is 19.0mm. But La Makina has slit cut, so it's balance is different other barrels.

Balance


I think that setting is not too influence balance.

Cut & Grip

I think that general players whoever throw it easily.


Like typical straight barrels, you can grip center or rear.

Video Review


I test many throwing type and La Makina pass all.
Easy control and fly well.

I think if you throw like Japanese pro, you can see this is very fast and straight flight barrel.

Conclusion

I recommend it all players.  Easy but powerful barrel.

If you can test it, feel this barrel.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기