2017년 1월 17일 화요일

Review - Darts Mecca JAZZ B612

Darts Mecca, B612 page

※ Darts Mecca gave it to me for review. Thank you Darts Mecca.
※ I write post with my experience, so some guys don't feel like me.

INTRO



B612 is Phoenix Summer Festival 2016 in Korea limited barrel. Simple, low price but good quality barrel.

I wrote it's preview (Korean) last year, and now I write review.

BOX SHOT


Barrel & Setting Shot











SPEC

Maker Spec

L 40.0mm
D 7.5mm
W 18.0g
M T 90%
T 2BA


under ±0.1g.
Weight match is good.
Length and Max dia also close spec.




Core is 13.0mm. Over 1/4.

Balance


Balance is near center.

Cut & Grip


Ring cut only. But that's enough.
Grip Level is 3/5



Grip Point is two - Center and Rear.

In my case I grip center.

Video Review


Easy throwing and fly well. If you throw it, you feel like me.

Conclusion


B612 is recommendable barrel for beginner. When you throw it, you can control it easily.

I like this barrel, simple and enough. : )

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기