2017년 1월 24일 화요일

Review - The Darts Factory Muu Darts Muu8碩 17.5g

The Darts FactoryMuu8碩

※ Mr. Choi gave me this barrel. Thank you.
※ I write post with my experience, so some guys don't feel like me.

Intro


The Darts Factory is Hong Kong darts goods maker. They are popular as Guz smart darts board and Magic weight system barrels.

Mr. Choi, he is Korean pro darts player and barrel design, met The Darts Factory and they make collaboration barrel, Muu8.

Muu8 is colorful straight barrel and it has own character. Review it now. : )

Box Shot


This is The Darts Factory's new type package.

Side and back

Hard case.


Barrels and others (2 sets)

Barrel & Setting Shot
















Spec

L : 48.0mm
D : 6.4mm
W : 17.5g
M : T 90%
T : 2BA


It's very close to spec.




Core is shorter than other straight barrels.

Balance


Center balance barrel.

Cut & Grip


Non aggressive cut(3/5). I like style.

Rear shark cut is very useful for rear grip player.


I think if you are general soft darts player, you can grip where want.

Video review



When I test it, I know that it's design for rear grip player. Because Mr.Choi's grip is rear. So if you are rear grip player and your throwing style is Japan soft darts style, Muu8 is fit you.

But if you grip balance point and Japan soft darts style throwing, you feel it's control is not easy.

If you are steel darts player, it is not bad for you. Control easy and grouping well.

Conclusion


Muu8 has character, so someone feel it is good and others feel it is not good. I think this is a good point. Sometimes, people want just fit barrel and this is one option for rear grip player.

Test it and feel it. If you fit this barrel, it become good weapon for you. Flight speed is fast, control easy and grouping well. : )

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기