2016년 9월 30일 금요일

Review - DIVINE GROOVE COMPASS 2 18g

Darts World, Product page

※ DIVINE GROOVE gave it to me for review. Thank you DIVINE GROOVE
※ I write post with my experience, so some guys don't feel like me.

Intro


DIVINE GROOVE is Korean darts barrel maker and they make barrels from beginner to Pro. COMPASS 1 is cheap and good quality barrel, so many people love it.

And now COMPASS 2 is released. This is also cheap and good quality barrel.

Barrel Shots






Compare Compass 1 & 2


When compass 1 was released, that time their brand name is ZEUS. 2 is similar 1.




Spec




Core is 17mm. Not to long.

Balance


Barrel only - Front
Setting - Center or near rear

Typical soft barrel style balance.

Cut & Grip

I think this main cut has long life.


My grip point is popular grip point.

Video Review



I think if your throw speed is fast, you like this barrel. In my case, I need more speed than I usually play.

If you throw fast, this barrel fly straightly.

Conclusion

I recommend it to beginner. If you may throw it, you like this barrel.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기